[LAU] denoising audio files

Ricardus Vincente wizardofgosz at gmail.com
Mon May 21 14:04:13 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 07:05 -0300, Iain Mott wrote:

 The lack of quality noise-reduction software for linux has been on my
mind quite a bit lately. I thought it might be a cool idea to create a
Kickstarter project to fund the development for this.  Mike from
linuxDSP or Fons would be the best choices (I think) to write the plugs.

 Just throwing it out there...