[LAU] Asus/Ubuntu/Audacity searching a reliable usb-recordig interface.

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 09:16:46 UTC 2013

Hi Jose,

I've snipped away lots of your email, trying to focus on the important
parts.

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Jose van Rooy wrote:

> So i want a simple, robust and quallity usb recording sound-card

Cool. This if for digitizing tapes right..?
Please watch the following video, its very informative on the quality of
digital audio / tapes:
http://xiph.org/video/vid2.shtml

that the soundcard works, and that it does his job stable and well,
> converting analogue music into high quality digitalised music.

I've used a Esi MAYA 44 USB: they're about 100 euro to buy, and worked
well. If the Focusrite works, just keep it and use it.

Hope that helps, -Harry