[LAU] disappointed that dependancies for freewheeling are broken in ubuntu 13.4

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 01:11:16 UTC 2013

Hi folks,
I'm sortof in a crazy time checking out new software and learning linux.
Anyway, I heard about freewheeling instrument last night and decided
to install it today.
When I ran it, I got the following result:

freewheeling: error while loading shared libraries:
libgnutls-openssl.so.26: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

So i guess the current version of this library has the number 27, and
this hasn't been fixed in freewheeling. And I am not the guy with the
knowledge to fix it. :-)

So, I'm disappointed.

Rusty