[LAU] Mumble Rumble on archive.org

Dan MacDonald allcoms at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 21:23:16 UTC 2013

Hi LA!

I've just finished uploading my radio shows thus far to archive.org:

MUMBLE RUMBLE 1 - BIRTH RUMBLE - 8/8/2013

Mumble Rumble is an irregular radio show broadcast on Dark City Radio using
entirely free and open source software, most notably Mumble for VOIP.

This is the debut episode of the show and discusses various aspects of
Mumble
and why I think its good enough to create a radio show to promote its use
and
why you should use it too, amongst other things.

Please excuse the poor audio during the first few minutes - it gets better
shortly after the introduction!

TRACKS (edited out)

apatt - Village Idiot

tRANSELEMENt - King Henry

https://archive.org/details/MumbleRumble1BirthRumble

MUMBLE RUMBLE 2 - INTERVIEW WITH FALKTX - 15/8/2013

Mumble Rumble is an irregular radio show broadcast on Dark City Radio using
entirely free and open source software, most notably Mumble for VOIP.

Mumble Rumble was honoured to have legendary Linux audio hacker falkTX as
its
first ever guest for Mumble Rumble II. falkTX gets quizzed on his
distribution/ repository KXStudio (as used to power Dark City Radio), his
DISTRHO plugins, his plugin host Carla and much more!

http://www.darkcityradio.com/

http://kxstudio.sourceforge.net/

https://archive.org/details/MumbleRumble2InterviewWithFalkTX

MUMBLE RUMBLE 3 - MILES JOHNSTON INTERVIEW - 12/9/2013

Miles Johnston has not only played a significant role in both UK pirate
radio
(by setting up Kiss 103) as well as conventional broadcasting through his
time
at the BBC and SKY; he is more well known today as being one of the UK's
leading researchers into UFO's, abductees, mind control and a whole host of
other things that we're told don't exist, if we are aware of them at all.

The main outlets of Miles research have been his Bases series of videos
which
started in the mid 90's by focusing on exposing the UK DUMBs (Deep
Underground
Military Bases) and more recently he played a major role in the AMMACH
project,
with which he is no longer involved.

This show documents Miles first use of Mumble which he utilsed to express
his
feelings and notable memories of AMMACH, the media (including non-humans at
the
BBC), supersoldiers, implants, the Large Hadron Collider and much more!

https://archive.org/details/MumbleRumble3MilesJohnstonInterview