[LAU] Graphic card

gnome at hawaii.rr.com gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 26 03:21:09 UTC 2014

In last 12 months, I've replaced a laptop and a desktop. In both cases, got Intel and use the stock Intel video hardware. Plenty fast enough, no interference with realtime. Switched from old Intel (laptop) and Radeon (desktop).

David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community
http://dancingtreefrog.com