[LAU] Carla Plugin Host 2.0-beta3 released!

Atte atte at youmail.dk
Sun Dec 28 23:30:27 UTC 2014

On 12/28/2014 07:28 PM, Filipe Coelho wrote:

> On 28-12-2014 14:19, Atte wrote:
>> A few problems (please send me somewhere else, if this is the wrong
>> place to ask).
> This is fine, but I'd prefer issues were reported at
> https://github.com/falkTX/Carla/issues/

Ok, but...

> If yes, then it's kinda expected. plugin-bridges (needed to get windows
> plugins running in linux-carla) are a work-in-progress.
> The next beta should have them working much smoother, I'm finishing up
> that work now.
<snip>
> For the timeout issues, decrease the maximum parameter value to say 30
> and they should go away.
> (the new code I'm working on doesn't have this limitation)

Sounds like I should rather let the smoke clear and try again with next
beta. Then I'll take it step by step and report any issues the right
way. Sounds like a plan?

One question, though. If I wanna reproduce the "first run"-strangeness,
I need to clear out all config files, both of carla-standalone and vst
plugin. Where do I find those configs?

Thanks for this amazing project, when the bugs gets worked out I'm gonna
love carla, for sure!
--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://a773.dk