[LAU] Job - Germany - Multimedia Hardware Technician

Felix Homann linuxaudio at showlabor.de
Mon Jul 6 10:42:10 UTC 2015

> It seems like you are implying that German members of LAU don't want to go
> to the effort of sending a private email to find out more information.
> They want it all to be presented in entirety on a public list.

I just take notice of the fact that - as you reported - German members
of LAU quite obviously don't want to go
to the effort of sending a private email to find out more information.

I'm offering you some insight into German employee thinking to
identify flaws in your offer that might help you understand why.
You don't seem to be interested in this information, though, and
rather choose to be a bit huffy ;-)

Maybe it's a matter of alleged German efficiency to not react on
obscure job offers unless you desperately need a job ;-)

Here's another offer: You can send me a private email with all the
information you'd be willing to give and I'll look over it to tell you
what you *should* change to attract possible candidates.