[LAU] Job - Germany - Multimedia Hardware Technician

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Jul 6 13:39:56 UTC 2015

On Mon, July 6, 2015 8:42 pm, Felix Homann wrote:

>> It seems like you are implying that German members of LAU don't want to
>> go
>> to the effort of sending a private email to find out more information.
>> They want it all to be presented in entirety on a public list.
>
> I just take notice of the fact that - as you reported - German members
> of LAU quite obviously don't want to go
> to the effort of sending a private email to find out more information.
>
> I'm offering you some insight into German employee thinking to
> identify flaws in your offer that might help you understand why.
> You don't seem to be interested in this information, though, and
> rather choose to be a bit huffy ;-)
>
> Maybe it's a matter of alleged German efficiency to not react on
> obscure job offers unless you desperately need a job ;-)

Apparently it's something to do with one or all of these three main reasons.

1: Some Germans on this list aren't interested in new jobs for themselves
or their friends
2: The information is not efficient enough for some people
3: Some members don't like my personality so don't want to take it any
further

I estimate that leaves approximately 200 or so Germans or people who live
in Germany on the list who have not voiced an opinion. I think there is a
fair chance that at least one of them will be suitable for the role or
know someone who is. If only 5 of them are genuinely interested that would
be a pretty good selection to choose from.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd