[LAU] free/libre/open online music distribution

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 14:00:57 UTC 2015

> Jekyll has excellent picture gallery plug-ins that work this way: you
> put the jpg/ong's in a folder, and then when you type jekyll build and
> voilà! The trick in our case would be to get something to extract the id
> tag data and inject in the template. Now i don't know to what extend,
> but i guess it would be possible to build upon such a gallery plug-in.

i just realised that kid3 ( http://kid3.sourceforge.net/ ) has the
function of exporting the individual ID3 data of a directory of
audiofiles into a lot of different formats, CSV, HTML including custom
format :) I can create a markupfile with all the data contained in the
audio files ID3! well... excluding the albumart :(. But hey! This made
building html5 audio playlist in jekyll a hole lot easier.

--
Set Hallstrom
AKA Sakrecoer