[LAU] Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 recognised, inputs work, but no output - Mint 18

ycollette.nospam at free.fr ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Tue Aug 9 15:55:19 UTC 2016

I have met the same problem with the Scarlett 18i8.
Some times, I have inputs and outputs level. But some time, the input is ok but no outputs. If I restart the Scarlett soundcard (I turn off the power) then, most of the time, the output level is back.
Some times, the level seems to be a little bit low, but the balance is not OK (everything is on the left or on the right). After a restart, everything is back.
2 times out of 3, the sound card works fine.
I use Fedora 24 with a RT kernel from CCRMA.