[LAU] Bluetooth Latency

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Wed Dec 28 01:43:29 UTC 2016

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 6:12 PM, David Jones <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

> Don't know about JACK and Bluetooth, but does your audio interface offer
> hardware monitoring? My cheap (but not as cheap as yours) Behringer UAC-202
> does. It has a headphone out connector and a switch to set the headphone
> out to hardware monitor. Then you could just run a cable from headphone out
> to Bluetooth headphone base station and use the headphones paired with the
> base station. (I know, "base station" isn't the right phrase, but they're
> used to add wireless/BT headphones to existing stereo systems.)

​I was thinking of this. Just need to buy 2 things instead of one :)

I'm using a Presonus 2 port usb interface. Last few times I recorded I used
Audacity on my desktop with jack. Don't recall where the headphones were
... just remember that dammed cable :)

I convert a midi backing track (generated with MMA) to audio and import
that into audacity.

Best,​

--
**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****