[LAU] Linkedin - Out

Will J Godfrey WillGodfrey at musically.me.uk
Wed Jun 15 13:07:21 UTC 2016

This is ridiculous!

By using the word 'fear' you are making totally invalid emotive claims.

I do not 'fear' a knife, but I would not hold one by the blade.

I do not fear dogs, but if I come across one I don't know, I treat it with
caution - especially if it is of a breed with a known aggressive history.

I do not fear any person, but when I see one behaving furtively I am on my
guard.

Get the idea?

Very large international corporations? We all come to our own conclusions.

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.