[LAU] Hardware Soundcard - MOTU 624 AVB Working with Gnu/Linux - Debian 8.7

georgnk georg_nik at yahoo.gr
Thu Dec 21 13:55:41 UTC 2017

Hi.
No,I don't run any optical device. My clock mode is always internal.

 I have tweaked my ubuntu dist adapting some of my configurations from here:
https://wiki.linuxaudio.org/wiki/system_configuration

And switching to lowlatency kernels every time I am doing audio stuff.
But the matter is all these tweaks have nothing to do with these periodic
clicks

list-2 wrote