[LAU] [Music] Off The Grid # 2

Robert Jonsson spamatica at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 11:21:23 UTC 2017

Hi Jonetsu,

> This is another piece done without any BPM ticking behind.  Again,
> smooth and relaxed, piano based, perhaps even intimate.  Notes are not
> exactly falling precisely on the spots.  Accent is given to the piano
> theme, with some synth bass and other synth support.

Nice tune! I like the airy flow. If I would adjust something it would be
the synth bass, starts of fine but later on there are some notes which are
a bit late, syncing them or even putting them early would enhance the
experience, I think.

Found your channel, some really neat ambient stuff in there! :)

Regards,
Robert