[LAU] Hardware Soundcard - MOTU 624 AVB Working with Gnu/Linux - Debian 8.7

list at contacte.xyz list at contacte.xyz
Sat Jul 22 23:49:28 UTC 2017

Hello.

For me there is no confusion here.

Motu AVB's cards serie is not - officially - supported by MOTU for
Gnu/Linux. Even without the «Linux» stamp on it from MOTU it's the more
advanced card you can control without headache under Gnu/Linux.

The feature you talk about is for proprietary Operating system with
Motu's drivers - with some limitations.

Either you bought the wrong cards, or using the wrong operating system
for your need - it's only a guess.

The AVB switch *is* your solution.

Or you can try, the kernel module something like : CONFIG_USB_NET_* and
try different devices under to see if your log show something when you
plug any of your MOTU cards...

Or you can try something like this :

http://i2.cdscdn.com/pdt2/5/2/2/1/700x700/auc3548389018522/rw/doubleur-de-port-rj-45-blinde.jpg

sorry don't know the name in English...