[LAU] for sale: "vintage" RME interfaces

bernard bernard at tressol.fr
Fri Dec 14 17:34:17 CET 2018

Paul, interesting path, and I have two questions.

1 Why did you choose Motu usb over Fireface usb class compliant ? It may
of course be just a matter of cost.

2 Did you experienced any issues with the Motu AVB as reported here ? :

https://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18046

(don't read the whole thread, just the last pages)

This said, on my side, I reused a RME DIGI96/8 PAD as reported here :

https://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18210

Cheers

Bernard