[LAU] Trying to record!

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Dec 19 01:32:48 CET 2018

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 16:17:25 -0700, Bob van der Poel wrote:
>I told some friends to come over tomorrow to make a recording ... and,
>of course, I can't get things to work on the computer. Hope someone
>can set me straight.

What kind of recording? Multi-track? Did you test another app? Did you
test without pulseaudio?

FWIW did you test different USB ports?

What kernel do you use? Assuming a vanilla kernel, with or without
'threadirqs'?

Do you have got an alternative, such as an iPhone, if a few hours
shouldn't be enough to get it working?

Did you test different apps?

Sample rate? Bits? Dithering? Frames/Period? Periods/Buffer?