[LAU] Some disturbing news

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jun 5 20:55:41 CEST 2018

On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 20:33:58 +0200, Max wrote:
>Coincidently Monsanto has been bought by BAYER and the brand name has
>ceased to exist.

If the name does change, the business model still is Monsanto.

On Tue, 2018-06-05 at 20:32 +0200, Louigi Verona wrote:
>I think it is wrong to constantly think about large companies like
>Microsoft. Most proprietary software is not made by Microsoft, but by
>smaller companies.

That's true, it's also true that most software in the iPad and iPohne
store are not from Apple, but Apple makes the rules.

"JACK iOS has been discontinued. Find out why ..."
https://www.crudebyte.com/jack-ios/ios7/

See also Christian Schoenebeck mails at the jack-devel mailing list
archive.

Microsoft, Monsanto and Co are making the rules.

IOW if you pay for Oriental Strings and iSymphonic Orchestra, the bad
that you can't use this proprietary software with JACK iOS, isn't caused
by Christian Schoenebeck. The cause for the issue actually is a not
that friendly big company.