[LAU] problem with zita-bridge to use two recording interfaces

soffioalcuore at posteo.net soffioalcuore at posteo.net
Tue Dec 17 11:32:44 CET 2019

hi,

still concerned with the issue that zita-a2j doesn't work properly on
my computers (I’ve also tried it with another machine, both run arch
linux) I enabled zita-a2j in verbose mode which tells me:

playback : not enabled
capture  :
  nchan  : 2
  fsamp  : 48000
  fsize  : 256
  nfrag  : 2
  format : S16_LE

whilst "playback" is indicated to be disabled, "capture" lacks a state,
at all.

could this be a useful hint for solving the problem?

I have uninstalled zita-ajbridge, restartet and reinstalled, but the
problem persists.

by the way, I tried also if playback works (zita-j2a), but in the same
manner it doesn't, i. e. zita-j2a shows up in jack’s graph and in the
daw, but there is no signal.

thanks in advance for any suggestion.

christoph

Am Montag, den 16.12.2019, 19:28 +0100 schrieb
soffioalcuore at posteo.net: