[LAU] systemd woes with jackd and its permissions (raspbian)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Jan 31 15:10:46 CET 2019

On Thu, 2019-01-31 at 14:06 +0100, David Runge wrote:
> Ralf, I suggest even you stay on topic, instead of (again) reverting to
> personal attacks (I have warned you about this before).

I was not involved. It is something between you and another user.
Actually you attacked another user. It's ok as long as you are doing it?

> If you see clear advantages in something, point it out.

Actually I did this. I pointed out why I recommend to stay with systemd.
If you wouldn't have attacked the other subscriber, I wouldn't have
written anything more.