[LAU] Some Linux related music stuff

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Mon Jun 3 19:08:15 CEST 2019

Am 03.06.19 um 10:19 schrieb Jeanette C.:
> Jun 2 2019, Jostein Chr. Andersen has written:
>> Malin Larsson: Hälsingevalsen
>>   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZs6KDTw-iM
> This has some rather unexpected harmonies. Lovely song. My regards to
> Malin. I think she found a good producer/engineer in you.

A beautiful song indeed, but I must admit, that I found the mix too dry;
to the point that the guitar panned to the sides was distracting. I
think a few staggered reverbs would help creating a better depth
layering of instruments.

I'd probably get used to the way the song is mixed after a few more
listenings, but that was my first impression after the first two.

Chris