[LAU] [semi-OT] Writiing manpages (the practical way)

Dennis Schulmeister-Zimolong linux-audio-dev at windows3.de
Wed Apr 22 14:31:41 CEST 2020

Hi all,

I can also recommend help2man, provided the program follows the general
--help and --version convention. I had very good experience with it for
some of my python programs. help2man takes the output of the program
to generate the man page and merges it with a custom groff/text file
for additional sections.

Kind regards,
Dennis