[LAU] [music] I call to thee dear Johann Bach

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Apr 22 16:27:57 CEST 2020

Hey hey,
yes, it's a Bach arrangement or transcription. A somewhat proggy (but
complete) arrnagement of J.S. Bach organ prelude "Ich ruf zu Dir, Herr Jesu
Christ" (BWV639). Something I've wanted to do badly for years:
https://youtu.be/45g5JKJpRwA

It's mostly software here: massive use of LinuxSampler, Aeolus bass pedals,
setBfree and Fluidsynth for the electric bass. Only the melody in the first
full run through is hardware, as is the bass in the intro.

Also massive use of plugins: a shoutout fo Vynil for the intro as well as many
others. I'm really growing fond of Fons' Zita-reverb.

I hope you enjoy it, feedback is welcome (when wasn't it? :) ).

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Skip on the drinks Head to the floor
Makin' my way Past the show
My body's taken over And I want some more <3
(Britney Spears)