[LAU] [Music] An orchestral waltz

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Apr 27 14:16:21 CEST 2020

Hey ey,
La Parisienne:
https://youtu.be/jO4MN9GiO5o
Almost entirely recorded with the Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra, the free SFZ
orchestral library. Only some lead lines and the tuba were doubled with an
analogue sound each to slightly emphasize them. The whole piece was then
reverberated with jconvolver.

Stylistically, it mixes the romantic waltz with 60s dance orchestral passages.
There is even a short quotation from something popular. :)

Feedback as ever is welcome.

Note about the youtube description: I know that something went wrong there,
with the first five words being at the end. Right now I am quite frustrated
with the web experience of such services. YT is acceptable - mostly -, SC
bringing pure terror. :(

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

I know you're out there and I know that you still care <3
(Britney Spears)