[LAU] [Music] Garden realities (3d soundscape)
julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Aug 27 07:54:42 CEST 2020
Aug 27 2020, david has written:
> The 3D stuff is impressive - makes me want to hear an Ambisonic version
> in a good ambi setup.
Alas, there wouldn't be an easy way to convert such a piece from HRTF to
> Maybe just my ears, but many of the sounds sounded unnaturally shrill.
> Particularly when they move rapidly. Artifact from processing or something?
There is some shrill sound, because of effects processing of some tracks
(mostly pitching and stretching of some kind). One or two of the
recordings had also needed heavy denoising. If you are really curious, I
think I can sort out the original field recordings.
Many many thanks for your feedback!
> Now someone needs to match it up with a moving video!
> David W. Jones
> gnome at hawaii.rr.com
> authenticity, honesty, community
> "My password is the last 8 digits of π."
> Linux-audio-user mailing list
> Linux-audio-user at lists.linuxaudio.org
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
* Audiobombs: https://www.audiobombs.com/users/jeanette_c
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
All I need is time
A moment that is mine
While I'm in between <3
More information about the Linux-audio-user