[LAU] sound with Scarlett 3rd Gen device?

mott mott at escuta.org
Sun Feb 2 19:03:14 CET 2020

    In the end I took your lead and installed Linux Mint and then
      installed the "Fully Preemptible" real-time kernel with
      instructions from here:
      https://hungpham2511.github.io/setup/install-rtlinux/
    Note, if anyone tried this, in the more recent patched kernel
      that I configured, the "Fully Preemptible Kernel (Real-Time)" item
      in the config was not found in the "Processor type and feature" menu
      but in "General setup".
    With this I got the Pd test patch running glitch free with jack
      configs of: 48kHz, 64 frames/period, 2 periods/buff and a latency
      of 2.67sec.
    Cheers,

    On 1/31/20 11:30 AM, Christoph Kuhr