[LAU] sound with Scarlett 3rd Gen device?

Iain Mott mott at escuta.org
Thu Feb 20 12:31:24 CET 2020

While I got the Scarlett to run well on a Samsung laptop, I've not been
able to get rid of the glitches on a desktop with the same
system/kernel. I've just posted a question on stack overflow after
attempting to make adjustments to the real time clock. If anyone might
be able to help, please see:

https://stackoverflow.com/q/60318588/1602842?sem=2

Cheers,

Iain