[LAU] [Music] two new pieces

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Nov 12 23:44:20 CET 2020

Hey hey,
I have two, quite different songs here. One is a kind of 70s radiophonic
workshop theme (oldschool electro pop) and the other is a hybrid of eurodance
and current EDM.

Alisons Lied is a song for my dear friend and - this time - patron, who helped
me to get my latest hardware instrument:
https://youtu.be/DcAeCH7qC-U
(if you don't go to Youtube at all:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7gabad2h5srojb9/alisons_lied.ogg )

Dancing on a silverscreen is just exploring my new synth more (tipp: the
working title was Neutron star :) ).
https://youtu.be/ztk2wdHOkgM
(again, if you don't use Youtube:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mg2aolx9v82ye9/dancing_on_a_silverscreen.ogg )

The dropbox links are temporary, for two or three weeks.

Dancing on a silverscreen saw Yoshimi as one layer of the supersaw and
Linuxsampler providing a few of the drums. Those drums were rendered in
Csound. Beyond that it is the usual - and beloved - list of LADSPA and LV2
plugins, from CAPS chorus and Spice, to TAP stereo delay, Invada compressor,
Fons Adriaensen's parametric 4-band filter, G2verb, Dragonfly and a special
note to Barry's satan maximizer! :)

Also as usual, feedback is welcome. :)

Best wishes and enjoy,

Jeanette