[LAU] Weird behaviour with Calf Fluidsynth

Robert Jonsson spamatica at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:09:22 CET 2021

Hi Bill,

Not really a Calf Fluidsynth user but I tried a few of the things you
mention. I tried using MusE as host, loading the lv2 version of Calf
Fluidsynth with a GM soundfont.
If I create a midi track and click on the pianoroll the synth will respond
on the channel set up on the track. At least for the first three channels.
Also tried adding program change to switch between presets and it seems to
behave as expected. But this is with LV2, you mention jack, is there a jack
version? Have not tried that.

Regards,
Robert