[LAU] Parorama T6

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Sat Feb 13 19:55:19 CET 2021

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 09:57:37 -0700
Bob van der Poel <bob at mellowood.ca> wrote:

>Not that this helps you, but the Amazon.com page for this unit states at
>the bottom of the "features" list:
>
>*Firmware update required on either Windows or Mac OSX. Firmware not
>>> update-able on Linux. *

I got it from ScanUK, and although I looked very carefully I didn't see any
mention of this. Also at the very bottom:

System Requirements
• Panorama T4/T6: USB class compliant (no driver needed) works with Windows XP,
Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk