[LAU] Parorama T6

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Sat Feb 13 17:57:37 CET 2021

Not that this helps you, but the Amazon.com page for this unit states at
the bottom of the "features" list:

*Firmware update required on either Windows or Mac OSX. Firmware not
>> update-able on Linux. *

Don't know where you got the unit ... but, can you just send it back?

**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca