[LAU] [Music] The queen's fugue

Brandon Hale bthaleproductions at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 03:08:01 CET 2021

I love fugues. I really think it is interesting that the fugue has
slight tempo variations. Is that written in your fugue's main subject? I
also like how the sounds themselves get sweeter and more varied as the
piece plays out.

2:13 has some interesting stereo phasing too which I thought was really
cool. What was that?

Thanks for sharing this, fugues rock really hard.

Brandon Hale