[LAU] [semi-OT] acoustic Instrument question

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Sep 20 22:58:51 CEST 2021

Hey hey,
I'm looking for the name to an instrument. I had a feeling I was looking for a
whirly tube (or corrugaphone), but apparently not. I'm looking for the sound
in this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-jYpFa3Ppk
audible between 22-27 seconds. It sounds like a whispering diggeridoo or jaw
harp. I thought a corrugated tube could produce this sound when whilred, but
all demos I heard of this were much higher and much more pronounced in clear
pitch.

I'd be very grateful if someone could give me a clue or pointer of how to
continue the search at least.

Best whishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c