[LAU] To improve Linux audio tools: a Blender like idea

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 07:45:01 EDT 2009

Yes, I see that. However, it's one and the same. Soundtrack or not, Blender
or not, it's a major initiative and undertaking to (1) stress-test our audio
tools against industry standards and (2) reach out to the masses, resulting
in (3) a byproduct for eg. a soundtrack for an "open" film.

Too loose and fragmented to begin with (whereas for Blender it pretty much
dominates its "market" and is _really_ industry-ready), if you ask me.