[LAU] Sonivox

Darrin Thompson darrinth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 18:25:54 UTC 2010

I have a project coming up to compose some music for a video game I'm
making. I want to keep costs low everywhere except for sample libraries.
Given my past experience I'd like to overspend there a bit. I'm really
impressed with how Sonivox samples sound and I'd prefer to do my sequencing
and mixing with open source tools.

I'm shooting for a tween bubble gum sound hoping to appeal to the "likes
iCarly" crowd. I'm interested in opinions/pointers to the sequencer, audio
effects, and any experiences people have had with sample libraries,
particularly Sonivox. I'm comforable with Ardour although I have doubts
about my actual mixing skills.

--
Darrin