New versions of qjackctl for windows:
* Both 32 bit and 64 bit version.
* No dlls required, or included
* Windows Icon
* Fixed stdout/stderr forwarding into the message window
* Don't write message that Jack crashed, when it was just stopped
* Include latest portaudio
* Changed the isExecutable() check into a exists() && isExecutable() check
when searching through the path for jackd.exe.
* Use the portaudio driver by default. (not alsa)
To build qjackctl for mingw, clone https://github.com/kmatheussen/qjackctl
and write either "./build_mingw.sh 32" or "./build_mingw.sh 64".
fedora 19 and 22.
Going to look through the commits later to find out what should be merged
On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Stéphane Letz <letz(a)grame.fr> wrote:
39 MO : with those 9 needed dll… ((-;
OK I will try it and possibly put it in new Windows package.
Le 4 juil. 2015 à 13:36, Kjetil Matheussen <k.s.matheussen(a)gmail.com> a
The build of qjackctl included with jackdmp for windows is getting
The biggest problem is that the default
"startup time" is set too low,
seem like "jack crashes". (I"ve
got many complains that "jack crashes").
Another problem is that you manually have to append "-S" to the "Server
...I've cloned the official qjackctl repository, fixed these two
and added some files to make it straight forward
to build qjackctl under
(Building is just running the
Windows binary: http://folk.uio.no/~ksvalast/qjackctl.zip
Perhaps this build, or something similar, can be included in the next
jack for windows?
Jack-Devel mailing list