On 12.05.2016 06:27, aledez0 wrote:
is there any way to list the connections by how there
are in the project file
instead of by alphabetical order?
There is a way, by means of the metadata api  via the metadata key
'http://jackaudio.org/metadata/order' , but the trio of JACK client,
server and patchbay must support this for it to work.
* the client sets the order of its ports via 'jack_set_property'
* the server stores the metadata in a database
* the patchbay reads the metadata to order ports accordingingly
* only few clients and patchbays support this yet
* JACK1 implements the metadata API, JACK2 still does NOT
in mixbus 3 once you have named the tracks
they don't show up in the connection window in the order they are in the