Qtractor 0.7.4 (the tackiest gluon) has been released!
Y'all know the drill...
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
Change-log (since last release):
- Eye-candy warning: muted/non-soloed tracks are now shaded over the
- Faster and crispier VST plugin editor (GUI) idle cycles.
- Fixed all core processing when any plugin has more audio outputs than
channels on a track/bus where it's inserted.
- Added one decimal digit to all percentage input spin-boxes on the MIDI
- Added brand new and global option to disable the so called "catch-up"
default behavior (cf. View/Controllers.../Sync).
- Fixed some track control issues related to MIDI Controllers generic
mapping (cf. View/Controllers...).
- Try making Help/Shortcuts... dialog window modeless, as far as under
MIDI Controller, Inputs/Outputs Connections window also gets accessible
- Fixed some vertical scrolling and play-head line re-drawing glitches
introduced by the recent unlimited slack to editing beyond current
contents length on main tracks view.
- Added one decimal digit to the Pitch-shift spin-box on audio
Clip/Edit... properties dialog window.
- Added application keywords to freedesktop.org's AppData.
- Fixed local keyboard shortcuts on the Files organizer widget actions
- Improved Mixer multi-row layout (patch by Holger Marzen aka. bluebell,
- Fixed the Ctrl+drag/cloning left of a clip when towards near the
beginning of session.
- source tarball:
- source package (openSUSE Tumbleweed):
- binary packages (openSUSE Tumbleweed):
- wiki (on going, help still wanted!):
Weblog (on going, upstream support):
Qtractor  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL )
version 2 or later.
 Qtractor - An audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 JACK Audio Connection Kit
 ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
 Linux Audio consortium of libre software for audio-related work
 GPL - GNU General Public License
Enjoy && Have (lots of) fun ;)
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela