Ladies and Gentlemen,
hereby the Laborejo Software Suite discontinues the software Vico in its previously released version 1.2.1
It became clear that the choice of programming languages and libraries lead to grave performance problems.
Combined with the fact that this is hardly a unique program, a piano roll midi sequencer, it has been decided that no further development will happen.
Time and attention will be better spent on other projects.
The programs source code and website entry will remain online.
Laborejo Software Suite
it's time for the first official version of B.Schaffl, a
pattern-controlled MIDI velocity and timing manipulation plugin to
produce shuffle / swing effects.
* MIDI velocity amplification and timing manipulation plugin
* Swing and shuffle rhythms
* Pre-generator dynamics
* Tempo rubato
* Pattern (sliders) or shape-controlled
* MIDI filters
* Smart quantization
* Free and open source
Preview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oPtBPAgvmY
Features/Tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBwkYDk5reU
* Bart Brouns for the original idea plus subsequent ideas about
principle and features
* Robin Gareus for ideas to technically solve *rubato*-related problems
Enjoy and have fun
In the voice editors you can now change the width and centre position of random
Last seen banked instrument can now be highlighted.
There are three more options in LFO type.
In the 'doc' directory we've added a PDF with a brief list of all CCs and NRPNs
that Yoshimi recognises.
All these are of course accessible to the command line.
More details are in /doc/Yoshimi_1.7.2_features.txt
We welcome all help and feedback. We listen and respond to suggestions and
Yoshimi source code is available from either:
Full build instructions are in 'INSTALL'.
Our list archive is at:
To post, email to:
Will J Godfrey
Say you have a poem and I have a tune.
Exchange them and we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
Mamba release v1.3 is out
Mamba - Virtual Midi keyboard and Midi file player/recorder
* Virtual Midi Keyboard for Jack Audio Connection Kit
* Including NSM <https://linuxaudio.github.io/new-session-manager/>
* Channel selector
* Bank and Program selector
* Keyboard mapping for qwertz, qwerty and azerty selectable from menu
* PC Keyboard mapping selector from C0 to C4
* Pitchbend, Balance, Modwheel, Detune, Expression, Attack, Release,
Volume and Velocity controllers
* Sustain and Sostenuto switches
* Midi Through: forward midi input to output
* Midi input highlighting
* Resizable to a full range 127 key view
* Save and load Midi-files (using libsmf)
* Load Midi-files on command-line
* Record and play Midi-Loops
* Support jack_transport to start/stop Midi-Loops
* Keyboard Shortcuts
* |ctrl + r| toggle Record Button
* |ctrl + p| toggle Play Button
* |ctrl + l| open load file dialog
* |ctrl + s| open save file dialog
* |ctrl + a| show info box
* |ctrl + q| quit
* |ctrl + c| quit
Mamba is released under the BSD Zero Clause License license
audiowmark-0.5.0 is now available at https://uplex.de/audiowmark
Overview of Changes in audiowmark-0.5.0:
* support HTTP Live Streaming for audio/video streaming
* fix floating point wav input
* improve command line option handling (ArgParser)
* support seeking on internal watermark state
audiowmark is an open source solution (GPL3 or later) for watermarking
audio files. It has many features, it is robust, fast, secure and of
course we believe that the watermark is not audible for most users.
The project page provides the documentation and source code as well as
some audio demos, so you can check whether you hear a difference between
original and watermarked files.
Stefan Westerfeld, http://space.twc.de/~stefan