Dear Sir or Madam,
( Summary: Sonoj Convention is 2023-10-07 in Cologne, Germany. Register now at https://sonoj.org )
Are you a musician, sound designer, or just passionate about open source technology and music? If so, we're excited to invite you to the 2023 Sonoj Convention, which will be held on October 7th and 8th at our usual location in Cologne, Germany.
After the disappointment of having to cancel our past three events due to the pandemic, we are thrilled to finally welcome you back to our community. Admission is free, but donations are welcome to help us cover the costs.
This year's convention is shaping up to be even more special than before, with exciting networking opportunities, informative "Lecdems" (lecture-demonstrations), hands-on workshops, live performances, and more.
Here are some highlights of what you can expect at the event:
* Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded individuals, exchange ideas, and make lasting connections with others who share your passion for open source music and audio production. Our community is welcoming and inclusive, with something for everyone.
* Informative Talks and Demonstrations: Discover new ideas and approaches in our thought-provoking presentations and lecdems, delivered by knowledgeable speakers who are experts in their fields.
* Interactive Workshops: Learn and experiment with the latest open source music and audio production tools and techniques, guided by our friendly and helpful instructors.
* Live Performances: Experience the diverse and captivating sounds of our talented and dynamic performers, showcasing their usage of open source technology.
We will be providing a supply of simple food for free so you can enjoy the event with a full stomach. Of course there are plenty of opportunities to purchase food in the surrounding area as well.
Don't miss this opportunity to connect with the vibrant open source music and audio production community. Register now on our website https://sonoj.org for the 2023 Sonoj Convention (or by replying to this e-mail) and we look forward to seeing you there!
a story to continue. I'll release a second block of video tutorials
about LV2 plugin programming from the scratch. For everybody who wants
to make his/her own plugins. This time about graphical user interfaces.
I'll show you:
* the LV2 way to go, with turtle and C/C++,
* toolkits and the pitfalls,
* some of the toolkits we can use, and
* finally how to make UIs for the plugins we made before.
Every Friday, for the next some 10 weeks. Starting with this
announcement video: https://youtu.be/7mCLDBBXajU
See you on Friday