Qtractor 0.9.32 (early-spring'23) released!
- Downgraded JACK timebase BBT information to nominal PPQN resolution
- Make sure all previously saved connections to identical ALSA MIDI
hardware devices are now discriminated and properly restored, even
though the target devices have the very same name.
- Fix drag'n'drop in drum mode MIDI clip editor.
- Quick hack to get latency compensation when recording.
- Introducing count-in to audio and MIDI metronomes:
- Corrected MIDI metronome bar/beat note durations.
- Give an early reponse upon opening any NSM session.
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:
- source package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- binary package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- AppImage  package:
- Flatpak  package (thanks Hubert Figuière):
Wiki (outdated; help wanted!):
- static rendering:
- user manual & how-to's:
Qtractor  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL )
version 2 or later.
 Qtractor - An audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 JACK Audio Connection Kit
 ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
 Linux Audio consortium of libre software for audio-related work
 GPL - GNU General Public License
 AppImage, Linux apps that run anywhere
 Flatpak, next-generation technology for building and distributing
desktop applications on Linux
 CLAP, CLever Audio Plugin
Cheers && Share the fun!
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela