[Drumstick](https://drumstick.sourceforge.io/docs/index.html) is a set
of GPLv3 licensed C++/Qt libraries for MIDI applications. The project
includes several tools as examples, and among them is the
drumstick-guiplayer utility that leverages the Drumstick::ALSA library,
so it is available only for Linux (because the ALSA sequencer is a linux
only technology). Some people have requested a program with the same
functionalities also on Windows and macOS, so here it is. But this
project is much more ...
Some key features:
* MIDI Output to hardware MIDI ports, or any other Drumstick backends,
like soft synths
* Transpose song tonality between -12 and +12 semitones
* Change MIDI volume level (using MIDI CC7)
* Scale song speed between half and double tempo
* Supports MID/KAR/RMI (Standard MIDI Files) and WRK (Cakewalk) file formats
Changes in v1.7.3:
* New example song: Franz Schubert (1797–1828). Der Schwanengesang (D
957) #4 Ständchen (Ludwig Rellstab 1799-1860).
* Fixed GH ticket #13 (SF ticket #18): Keep together snapped windows
when moved. This new optional function is available on Windows, macOS
and Linux/X11, but not on Wayland where it is forbidden.
* Czech translation updated. Thanks to Pavel Fric.
* Italian translation updated. Thanks to Giovanni Mariani.
* Spanish and Galician translations updated.
* C++11 compiler
* Qt5 >= 5.15 or Qt6 >= 6.2
* Drumstick libraries v2.8
* Uchardet v0.0.8
* CMake 3.14
* Pandoc (when BUILD_DOCS=on)
Copyright (C) 2021-2023 Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
License: GPL v3 or later
Project and Source Repositories