Drumstick (https://drumstick.sourceforge.io/docs/index.html) is a set of
GPLv3 licensed C++/Qt libraries for MIDI applications. The project includes
several tools as examples, and among them is the drumstick-guiplayer
utility that leverages the Drumstick::ALSA library, so it is available only
for Linux (because the ALSA sequencer is a linux only technology). Some
people have requested a program with the same functionalities also on
Windows and macOS, so here it is ...
Some key features:
* MIDI Output to hardware MIDI ports, or any other Drumstick backend
* Transpose song tonality between -12 and +12 semitones
* Change MIDI volume level (using MIDI CC7)
* Scale song speed between half and double tempo
* Pianola, Channels and Rhythm views
* Sticky Window Snapping (for Windows OS only)
* Russian translation (Thanks to Sergey Basalaev)
* Spanish translation updated
* Recent files menu options
* Language choice menu options
* Command line options: --portable and --file (for portable configuration)
New in v1.2.0:
* Lyrics view (karaoke window)
* Character encoding detection
* File Info (metadata) dialog
* C++11 compiler
* Drumstick 2.1
* CMake 3.10
Copyright (C) 2021 Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
License: GPL v3 or later
Project and Source Repositories
after weeks of hard work I just released the first official version of a
new sound effect plugin.
B.Spacr is a unique LV2 effect plugin that enables a clear and brilliant
audibility of your music production.
B.Spacr is suited for *any* kind of music, including rock, funk, pop,
rap, and electronic music.
This plugin can be added to each track individually or to the master bus
with *zero latency*.
The result is a space-clear sound *without any loss* of audio signal
information and without
any artifacts only depending on the quality of the input signal. In
contrast to many over-complex
audio plugins, the number of parameters have been reduced to the minimum
for the best *user experience*.
Enjoy and make some music with it