[Drumstick](https://drumstick.sourceforge.io/docs/index.html) is a set of
GPLv3 licensed C++/Qt libraries for MIDI applications. The project includes
several tools as examples, and among them is the drumstick-guiplayer
utility that leverages the Drumstick::ALSA library, so it is available only
for Linux (because the ALSA sequencer is a linux only technology). Some
people have requested a program with the same functionalities also on
Windows and macOS, so here it is. But this project is much more ...
Some key features:
* MIDI Output to hardware MIDI ports, or any other Drumstick backends, like
* Transpose song tonality between -12 and +12 semitones
* Change MIDI volume level (using MIDI CC7)
* Scale song speed between half and double tempo
* Supports MID/KAR/RMI (Standard MIDI Files) and WRK (Cakewalk) file
Changes in v1.7.0:
* Persistent song configuration. Stored song settings like volume, pitch,
text encoding and channel settings into song configuration files, either
automatically or when requested explicitly.
* MIDI Mixer: channel volumes can be adjusted individually.
* New MIDI file online search link in the Help menu.
* Other minor features: octave subscript designation, new in Drumstick
* Requires: drumstick-2.7.
* C++11 compiler
* Qt5 >= 5.15 or Qt6 >= 6.2
* Drumstick libraries v2.7
* Uchardet v0.0.7
* CMake 3.14
* Pandoc (when BUILD_DOCS=on)
Copyright (C) 2021-2022 Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
License: GPL v3 or later
Project and Source Repositories