Suil 0.6.6 is out. Suil is a lightweight C library for loading and
wrapping LV2 plugin UIs. Suil transparently presents UIs written in
any toolkit as the desired widget type of host programs, so hosts do
not have to depend on foreign toolkits.
This release fixes embedding Gtk in Qt, adds support for native
Windows UIs in Gtk, and fixes a few bugs. Updating is recommended,
particularly for Qt hosts.
Suil home: http://drobilla.net/software/suil/
* Fix embedding Gtk in Qt as a child widget (support reparenting)
* Support for wrapping native Windows UIs in Gtk2
* Gracefully handle UIs with no port_event method
* Replace host provided features that match Suil implemented features,
rather than passing UIs duplicate features
* Disable timestamps in HTML documentation for reproducible build