Radium is a vertical music editor. Radium is inspired by trackers, but uses
more graphics to show musical data. Radium also supports MIDI sequencing
and hard disk recording.
Radium has features like smooth scrolling, zooming, automation, piano roll,
embedded Pure Data (Pd), and embedded Faust.
A classic 8 bit 4 channel tracker module (from 1991) played in Radium:
Demonstration video by Tobias Lutzenkirchen showing some of the features:
Demonstration video showing developing Faust programs inside Radium:
Changes between 4.6.0 and 4.8.2:
* New plugin manager.
* Extensive Swing support.
* Faster mixer graphics.
* Options to load and save single blocks and tracks.
* Options to do accelerando / ritardando between BPM entries without using
* Simple sample seek. Hear sound if starting to play in the middle of a
* Option to configure the same color for all selected instruments.
* Automatically kill a malfunctioning jack server.
* 139 other bug fixes, new features, and performance improvements.