Hello all, one third and last time,
Qtractor 0.9.20 (winter'21) is out!
- Fixed and improved automation curve recording, whenever playback is
rolling (and also when isn't:)).
- Fixed parsing/loading of large session bundle archive/zip files (.qtz
- Fixed LV2 plug-in UI X11 (native)
- Make NSM state file names independent to session display names,
keeping backward compatibility for old sessions.
- Exiting, quitting or closing the main window while under NSM, now
promptly asks whether to save, discard or cancel as usual.
- Re-improved Mixer multi-row layout.
- Fix incorrect destruction order for VST3 modules.
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:
- source package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- binary package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- AppImage  package:
Wiki (outdated; help wanted!):
- static rendering:
- user manual & how-to's:
Qtractor  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL )
version 2 or later.
 Qtractor - An audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 JACK Audio Connection Kit
 ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
 Linux Audio consortium of libre software for audio-related work
 GPL - GNU General Public License
 AppImage, Linux apps that run anywhere
Stay safe and healthy! && Keep having fun, always!
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela