QJackRcd is a simple stereo recorder for Jack with few features as
silence processing for automatic pause, file splitting, background file
post-processing and more.
*# QJackRcd source repository is now hosted by GITHUB*
former SF repository is no more updated.
new web site: https://orouits.github.io/qjackrcd/
new repository: https://github.com/orouits/qjackrcd
*# 1.2.2 release*
release notes here: https://github.com/orouits/qjackrcd/releases/tag/v1.2.2
source archive here:
The major evolution in 1.2 is a CLI mode for scripts (record automation)
with many options and a man page.
Happy new year 2018 !
- FIX: initital window size too short #6
- new recorded time indicators #1
- no new software modification, transfer to GITHUB with documentation
and project adaptation.
- FIX: conflicts between jack transport and record at launch feature in
- FIX: internal recording buffer size not adjusted (too long).
- Add recorded size indicators in status bar
- Add command line parser with all options
- Add a console mode only (no GUI) for automation purpose
- Add a man page with all options described.