Release 0.32.3 is out,
Guitarix is a tube amplifier simulation for
jack (Linux), with an additional mono and a stereo effect rack.
Guitarix includes a large list of plugins[*] and support LADSPA / LV2
plugs as well.
The guitarix engine is designed for LIVE usage, and feature ultra fast,
glitch and click free, preset switching and is full Midi (learn)
and remote (Web-interface/ GUI) controllable (bluez / avahi)
* fix some rc-style bugs for KDE Qtcurve engine
* add 2 new rc-styles (flat and green)
* replace old outdated factory presets
* add some new plugin presets
* add jack midi out port to report state (CC messages) and control
multiple instances with one interface
* set engine.mute to default midi controller 120 (All Sounds Off)
* add new command-line options -L start with Live Play GUI
and -M start with engine muted
* fix some issues with remote control GUI and external plugs
Guitarix is free, open-source software, distributed under the terms of
the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
Please refer to our project page for more information: