Radium is a music editor with a new type of interface. It's inspired by
trackers, but uses graphics to show musical data.
Most important changes between 3.0 and 3.1.3:
* Many stability issues fixed
* Fixed automation
* Option to record MIDI line by line and monophonic in the MIDI menu. (as
* Add options to multiply the number of lines to scroll by the "Edit lines"
* MIDI: Option to always record velocity
* A new sound object called "Midi Messages" which can be used to send MIDI
messages to other sound objects. Can for instance be used to send pitch
bend changes to VST plugins.
* Option to show line numbers instead of bars/beats
* Sort notes by pitch for same-positioned notes.
* VST: Fix for plugins using "main" instead of "VSTPluginMain".
Show replies by date